Saturday, July 23, 2022

 SOLO WARGAMER INTERRUPTED




Due to personal and professional circumstances, I have decided to take a break from playing at war and the related preparation and posting of articles/reports about my various projects and pursuits, however non-traditional. 


My sincere apologies to those followers and readers who were, perhaps, waiting on the next “Spartans vs Vikings” summary or the next narrative of a historical battle staged with an interesting wrinkle or two. 


As of this typing, I am not certain when or if I will return to the hobby. If I take a moment to reflect on my first efforts - those very amateur articles submitted to MWAN - and my more recent and hopefully less amateur “work” that appeared in the pages of Slingshot as well as on this blog, it seems fair to remark that it was a pretty good run. 


I will close with a word of sincere thanks to my readers, past, present, and future. 


Cheers & good gaming,

Chris

3 comments:

  1. All the best Chris, and look after yourself. See you back when you are ready.

    Cheers,
    Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best for the future Chris. Hope to see you back posting sometime in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Chris, I have enjoyed our discussions (year ago now!) and your reports in the various media (for me mainly here and Slingshot). Hobbies should never be a chore and I wish you all the best for what you do in future.

    ReplyDelete